There are some questions in the Bible that create an immediate response. One of those questions was asked by Simon Peter, “Lord how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me” (Mathew 18:21)? Hurt and conflict are unavoidable for all of us. There will be times when s…
- Church Feeds ‘Grateful’ Community in Cars
- Church Plant Launches in CrossFit Gym During Pandemic
- Food Pantry Kept Church Ministry Alive
- Recovery, Shower Trailers Head to Hurricane Recovery
- Franklin Graham Announces National Prayer March in Washington
- Mission New Mexico Invests in Pastors and Churches
- Spiritual Expectations and Prayer
- Planning Underway for 2021 SBC Annual Meeting
- Tiny Testaments Bless New Parents
- NMBCH Adoption Ministry Receives Mission New Mexico Offering Support
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- By Joseph Bunce
Misplaced love creates more tension in a person’s life than any other thing, in my opinion. We have all been guilty of loving something more than our Lord at one time or another. Jesus asked a penetrating question of Peter following the resurrection. He asked, “Simon, son of John, do you lov…
- By Kevin Parker
Christians sometimes suffer from low expectations of God. They suffer despite the Bible's abundant and repeated stories of His ways, nature and activities. Prayer is one area that low expectations affect believers.