The world, Christians included, need a fresh dose of reality. The ability to discern truth suffers from opinions, emotions and suspicion. All of those corrosive agents assail truth today. Truth depends upon reality.
- Churches Thankful to Regather
- SCOTUS Affirms, Expands Religious Liberty Protections
- Spanish Master of Theology Available Without College Degree
- Executive Director Search Committee’ Excited and Pleased’
- White Rock Calls Marshall Cook
- Three Member Church Closed During COVID-19 Finds New Life
- African American Leaders Call Southern Baptists to Stand in Unity
- Today, I Enjoy Cantaloupe
- Peterson Resigns From BCNM, Continues in Ministry
- Joe Tito Responds to the Gospel at Christian Challenge Ministry
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- By Lt. Cmdr. Matthew Harris
American religious freedoms enjoy protection under the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. The founding fathers knew well that society does not thrive when forced to follow the sole expression of a dictatorial leader.
- By Kevin Parker
When I was a kid, I had a line of awards on my shelf from perfect attendance at children’s choir. I also intensely disliked cantaloupe, the fruit. I craftily avoided it every time it appeared on the table.