Pushmi-pullyu was a creation of the imagination of Hugh Lofting. Lofting wrote a series of Doctor Dolittle children’s books. The original pushmi-pullyu was a gazelle/unicorn cross with two heads. Heads that were not side-by-side but at opposite ends of its body. This pushmi-pullyu usually us…
- Pastor Retreats Focus on Discipleship
- Del Norte Donates to Firefighters
- NMBDR Searches for ‘Right’ 300
- 2023 State Missions Offering Changes and Planning
- Kids Sing Long, Loud and Often at MusiCamp
- NMBDR’s Quick Response Kitchen’s Maiden Voyage
- Spring 2023 Simultaneous Evangelistic Events
- Hispanic Pastors and Wives Meet
- Shepherd’s Retreat Invests in Pastors
- Rio Church Releases Worship Album Volume Two
BCNM Events Calendar
Receive Email Updates
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- By Kevin Parker
Church structure matters to the Gospel. On the outside, structure gives people answers. Who can help me? What can I do? How do I get involved? On the inside, structure helps people function together.
- By Steve Ballew
If you work for the Motor Vehicle Division, this is not personal. More than anyone, you understand the frustrations, and I know that you do not make the rules but merely have the unfortunate responsibility to enforce all of the rules.
- By Kevin Parker
My team processed the recordings of the 2023 New Mexico Evangelism Conference - the content of all its messages and presentations - and returned with 16 sermon and breakout session recordings: 13-14 hours of preaching and teaching. The audio content is available to every New Mexico Baptist a…
Use these tiny sermons for devotions, group discussion starters or seeds for a sermon. Journal what you learn; then, share it with a friend.
- God Comes to Help
- Marks of a Godly Person
- Messengers of the Lord
- Protecting a Church from Intruders
- Our Forgiving God
- An Unavoidable God
- Inescapable Wrath
- When God Disciplines Others
- Keep Living for the Lord
- God’s Image of Marital Love
- Ruining Ourselves with Sin
- Absolutely Assured Salvation
- Authentic Worship
- Getting Honest About Sin
- God, the Owner